Sunday, December 2, 2012

God is Enough

I don't claim to be a writer, but I do want to share with you what God has been doing in my life.  I hope that my thoughts and chicken scratch can be understood and seen as a testimony of His goodness.  We're all on a journey and sometimes our paths take some unexpected turns, but I'm finding that even in the midst of suffering, there is joy in the journey.  Joy in knowing that God is Enough.
"God is most glorified in us when we are most satisfied in Him". ~ John Piper

1 comment:

Pamela M. Steiner said...

How exciting!!! We will definitely be praying for you and Luke as you test the waters of diving deeper into God's kingdom work. He will provide all you need and then some. It will be exciting to see how He plans to do this. But do not fear, He WILL do it. Praying for you all.